EDLVI for Education & Technology
Our goal is to:
Our mission is to:
- equip our young people with the skills and mindset to thrive and then take on the world.
- offer the students a good quality education with high standards.
- The design of the classrooms is smart for the most efficient teaching environment. They are wide with high ceilings creating a relaxing atmosphere for the student.
- ensure that the children at our school are provided with high-quality learning experiences based on a broad and balanced curriculum.
Our vision is to:
- foster an enthusiastic, creative community of learners prepared to continue their intellectual, emotional, and physical development.
- educate all students to the highest levels of academic achievement, to enable them to reach and expand their potential,
and to prepare them to become productive, responsible, ethical, creative and compassionate members of society.
- strive to provide our graduates with an academic foundation that will enable them to gain admission
to the colleges or universities of their choice as well as to succeed in those institutions.
- provide a safe haven where everyone is valued and respected. All staff members, in partnership with parents and families are fully committed to students’ college and career readiness.
Students are empowered to meet current and future challenges to develop social awareness, civic responsibility, and personal growth.
- empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills that will support them, as life-long learners,
to participate in and contribute to the global world and practise the core values of the school: respect, tolerance & inclusion, and excellence.
- Our statement “DREAM, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE” reflects our understanding and beliefs.
We aim to
- believe that the student’s mental health is important to reach the best educational levels.
In addition, it adapts new and interesting educational methods to make the process more interesting.
- prepare and motivate our students for a rapidly changing world by instilling in them critical thinking skills, a global perspective,
and a respect for core values of honesty, loyalty, perseverance, and compassion. Students will have success for today and be prepared for tomorrow.
- British (IGCSE)
- German (Gymnasium --> Abitur)
- Nursery Education
Also known as elementary or preschool education, nursery education is the first step towards gaining formal education.
It includes nursery school and kindergarten.
This stage marks the stepping of the child from the comforts of a home to the world outside.
Nursery education is usually given to children between the age of 3 and 5 years.
- Primary Education
After nursery education, a child is exposed to primary education where he establishes his foundation on various subjects,
like mathematics, science, social sciences and language. Primary education starts from the age of 6 and continues on for the next 9 years.
- Secondary Education
Secondary education is the final stage that a student undergoes in a school during his adolescence.
The education format transforms from a comprehensive primary education to optional and specialized training subjects.
Here, he receives detailed information and knowledge on his preferred subjects.
- Higher Education
Schooling gets over with secondary education and a student now enrols himself in an undergraduate
and post graduate college or university to receive the highest level of education in his subjects of specialization.
Also known as tertiary education, higher education is a non-compulsory level of education.
- Science labs
- Swimming Pool
- Art & Design Spaces
- Music rooms
- Spacious Playing Area
- Theatre & auditorium
- Sporting Facilities (Gym / Track)
- Green spaces