Industry 4.0—also called the Fourth Industrial Revolution or 4IR—is the next phase in the digitization of the manufacturing sector,
driven by disruptive trends including the rise of data and connectivity, analytics, human-machine interaction, and improvements in robotics.
Industry 4.0 brings these inventions beyond the previous realm of possibility with four foundational types of disruptive technologies (examples below)
that can be applied all along the value chain:
- connectivity, data, and computational power: cloud technology, the Internet, blockchain, sensors.
- analytics and intelligence: advanced analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence .
- human–machine interaction: virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR), robotics and automation, autonomous guided vehicles.
- advanced engineering: additive manufacturing (such as, 3-D printing), renewable energy, nanoparticles.
The partnership between Vocational Schools (VS) and industries is needed to produce competitive graduates in the Industrial era 4.0.
Such individuals will help in obtaining employees who are able to sustain the industrial growth.
This is because such interrelations are mutually beneficial and can help develop students' competence level.
The partner industry has an important role in increasing the competence of vocational students.
Therefore they have the competencies needed by the partner industry, since it has a role in increasing student competence.
Future-oriented CNC Training at top industry standards is an essential factor for the economic development of a country.
Therefore the DMG MORI Academy supports educational institutions with innovative concepts, products and services:
from the machine tool through software solutions, to teaching aids.
With DMG-MORI know-how from equipping more than 1,000 schools in Germany, you allow your scholars and students to enjoy training according to German standards.
- Training concepts according to German standards by a worldwide leading manufacturer of cutting machine tools.
- Comprehensive training of teachers with intensive “train-the-trainer” modules.
- Holistic consultation as well as competent planning and implementation of your training centre.
- Training documentation and basic curricular adapted to your requirements – proven 1,000-fold in practice in Germany.
- Industry 4.0 education packages for future-oriented training.